INTERNET STORE RULES
Due to the Act dated 22/07/2016 "On amending the Act on health protection against the consequences of using tobacco and tobacco products" some products are excluded from sale, so only products that are not subject to the Act are available on the website, nevertheless, the store is intended exclusively for for adults!
The online/stationary store frankijuice.pl is run by the company:
Eliza Ferenszkiewicz FrankiJuice
Puszczy Solskiej 7
VAT number: PL922-275-14-67
Puszczy Solskiej 7, 01-390 Warszawa
BNP Paribas bank accounts:
PL80 1600 1462 1835 4469 2000 0001
PL06 1600 1462 1896 2813 6000 0001
The BIC (SWIFT) number for BNP Paribas is: PPABLPPK.
In these regulations of the online store www.frankijuice.com, hereinafter referred to as the Regulations, the following terms should be understood:
and). Seller - FrankiJuice Eliza Ferenszkiewicz, Puszczy Solskiej 7, 01-390 Warsaw, NIP 922-275-14-67, REGON: 369496950, BNP Paribas account: 80 1600 1462 1835 4469 2000 0001
b). Store – online/stationary store located on the website www.frankijuice.com and its subpages.
c). Customer – any person who has concluded an agreement with the Seller to create an Account in the Store or has placed an order without creating an Account in the Store; This term also means a person who does not have an Account and is in the process of placing an order.
d). Account – the Customer's account created by him in the Store in accordance with the rules set out in the Regulations.
e). Consumer – a person who defines art. 221 of the Civil Code, i.e. a natural person concluding a legal transaction with an entrepreneur that is not directly related to his or her business or professional activity.
1. General provisions.
The frankijuice.com online store conducts retail and wholesale sales via the Internet. The possibility of placing orders and making purchases is available both via the order website, by phone and by e-mail.
All goods offered in the frankijuice.com store are brand new, free from physical and legal defects. All goods were placed on the market in accordance with the law applicable in Poland and the European Union.
All prices given on the frankijuice.com website are gross prices and are given in Polish zlotys. Product prices do not include the cost of delivering the goods to the Customer. VAT invoices are issued at the customer's request.
2. Shopping and order fulfillment.
Placing an order is done by completing a form containing the necessary personal data necessary to verify the order and its implementation. You can place an order by registering on the store's website.
Making purchases via frankijuice.com requires the user's browser to accept cookies.
Payment methods - you can pay for the goods ordered/purchased in the frankijuice.com online store in the following forms:
- by transfer directly to the account
- cash on delivery - payment collected during delivery of the goods by the courier, postman, or at an InPost parcel locker.
We are waiting for payment for 5 days, if payment is not made within this period, the order will be canceled.
After placing the order, the Ordering Party will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the order.
The goods are shipped within 3 business days after the payment is credited to the frankijuice.com account. In exceptional situations, the shipment of goods may be delayed.
The buyer grants power of attorney to ship the purchased goods on his behalf.
7. The goods are shipped via the following carriers:
- Regular - by InPost (parcel lockers, courier), which delivers goods within 24 and maximum 48 hours.
8. The store may not process the order if the data provided by the buyer is incomplete or incorrect.
3. Warranty and complaints.
Description of the complaint procedure.
1. The Buyer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the concluded Agreement by e-mail or in writing to the Seller's address.
2. A correctly submitted complaint should include:
name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer, order number,
the date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis for the complaint,
the subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer's request,
any circumstances justifying the complaint.
3. If the product was damaged during transport and there are visible signs of destruction on the box or the products are damaged.
- Please take a photo of the damaged products and send it to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- File a complaint with the courier and refuse to accept the shipment.
4. The Seller recognizes the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt in the correct form.
The response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer or to the traditional mail address.
4. Returns of goods.
1. The buyer may return the goods without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the shipment. (the product cannot have traces of use)
2. The store shall immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the contract, return to the consumer all payments made by him, including the costs of delivering the goods.
3. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply if the subject of the contract are items delivered in a sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the packaging was opened after delivery.
4. The customer only bears the direct costs of returning the items.
If you wish to exercise the above-mentioned right of return, the goods should be sent to the following address or parcel locker:
Puszczy Solskiej 7,
Tel: +48 504428831
We do not accept any parcels sent back to us on delivery or at our shipping costs.
5. Individual prices.
1. Individual prices are granted by the store for customers running their own business.
2. The minimum order for a customer with individual prices is PLN 800 gross.
6. Final provisions Personal data protection.
Personal data contained in the store's database are processed solely for its needs and are not and will not be made available to other entities. These data are collected with due care and adequately protected against access by unauthorized persons, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883). The customer has the right to access his or her data, correct it and request that it be discontinued.
The structure of the store website has been designed in such a way that it can be visited without the need to identify or disclose personal data. When visiting the websites, no data is collected that would identify the visitor or his/her computer.
Dispute resolution options not listed in the Regulations are regulated by relevant legal codes.
If you need to contact us, please contact us:
We prefer e-mail contact:
shipping and orders:
technical questions and product information: